Built on strong family values
In 1961, Charley and Winnie Weir started welding repairing and manufacturing storage tanks.
- 70’s – Charlie and Tom, second generation welders, join the business learning and looking for different opportunities.
- 80’s – Structural steel fabrication became a main stay of Weir Welding, Our first beam line was installed.
- 90’s – A second plant is brought on line in Bethlehem, PA adding much needed space and automated equipment. Building and equipment additions were done in both NJ and PA plants.
- 00’s – More renovations to our PA plant, further additional automated equipment added and a third plant in Saddle Brook, NJ has been acquired adding again much needed space.
- 10’s – The family business continues to grow under the leadership of Tom Weir and Allison Weir. Each employee is an integral part of our business. We get things moving for them, they keep things moving for us, it is a wonderful partnership.
Our father, Charles H. Weir, taught us how to make the right decisions and to lead by example as well as how to be ethical and have integrity in business operations.” These principals are deeply rooted in Weir Welding’s philosophy today.
“There are no problems only solutions”
Charles J. Weir 1956 – 2015